Friday, July 31, 2009

I am new to C++ please help?

I have made directories in borlands C compiler and wrote a program, saved it as hello.cpp:





1:# include %26lt;iostream.h%26gt;


2: int main()


3: {


4: cout %26lt;%26lt; "Hello\n";


5: return 0;


6: }


it is showing error -- unable to create output file 'C:\tc201\include\hello.obj'





what is wrong please help I am learning by myself but stuck here

I am new to C++ please help?
sorry dear but i m running the same prog. n it's running without any error .However it's not showing the output 4 that i have used getch();


and 4 using getch(); u have 2 include header file i.e. %26lt;conio.h%26gt;


good luck .


any more problems in c or c++ then plz contact.


byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply:check whether the include directives are properly installed .


No comments:

Post a Comment